Tuesday, January 04, 2005

beginning

Currently, this is a placeholder and braindump of ideas for this blog. One thing I would like to focus on is Open Source software, particularly:
-Linux
-Open Source in Education (more coming very soon)
-open source for "civillians" (non tech-geeks)
-web servers
-Possibly a sort of "diary" of setting up a server

I may also use this as a place for working on various novels and short stories, particularly during November, which is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). For more information on NaNoWriMo visit www.nanowrimo.org. (I wrote the HTML for the hyperlink myself! :-)

If anyone actually bothered to read this entry, I will be surprised. There should be more interesting ones As far as I can tell, it is completely uninteresting to anyone other than myself. I like it mainly because it is something to do when I should be doing my english homework :-). As I mentioned above, there should be more on Open Source in Education coming soon. Now, to see if this thing worked! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home